I have had a passion for exercise and martial arts for as long as I can remember. I studied Sports Science at college (triple distinction) and then at university (2.1). In 2016, I fell in love with the art of boxing after watching a fight on TV and trained as an amateur boxer for 4 years. Prior to that, I kickboxed for 6 years which followed on from taekwondo classes.
I am just as enthusiastic about my role as a coach. I want to assist you on your fitness/ boxing journey. We will have a consultation and set goals inspired by your ambitions and my aim is to support and encourage your progress through each of our sessions. I also train boxers looking to compete and focus/analysing the little details to help their performance.
- England Boxing coaching level 1,
- Level 3 personal training
- 2.1 Sport Science Degree (Kingston University)
- BTEC Level 3: Triple distinction in sport science
- England Boxing Safeguarding Certificate
- DBS check
- First Aid Course